I am the Founder of CherieTheParentCoach, a qualified Parent Coach accredited with a distinction from the Coaching Academy and I have a Bachelor of Education degree with honours. I have a wealth of experience in working with children, parents and teachers, in various establishments over thirty years; initially as a nursery nurse for five years and then 28 years as a Primary school teacher. I am also a Curriculum Manager of the Community and Family learning team at Waltham Forest Adult Learning Service.
My work as a Parent Coach includes delivering workshops to organisations, coaching parents on a 1:1 basis, with single parents, couples, and group coaching.
In addition to my wide range of professional experience, I am a mum of a 28-year-old daughter, a 26-year-old son and a 26-year-old stepson. I have been married, divorced, a single parent, a stepmum, remarried and soon to be a Nana.
What will you gain if you work with Cherie?
- Expertise from a coach who is passionate about supporting mums to become The Parent You Have Always Wanted To Be
- Understanding and empathy of the frustrations, anxieties, bewilderment and soul searching mums do, as they look for the right things to do and say.
- An opportunity to reflect on your current parenting, explore skills and techniques to bring out the best in your children and yourself.
- Improved confidence in your ability to parent.
- Become The Parent You Have Always Wanted To Be, for yourself and your unique family.
- Ongoing support as you work through the steps of the coaching process.
Ask yourself this question , if you don’t take action today, what changes will actually happen for you and your family ?
If you stop in your tracks and think about the huge responsibility you have as a parent, it can take your breath away. What you do and say over the years will have a huge influence on whether your child will grow up well balanced, independent and lead the life where they achieve their potential.
Some parents find it easier than others, if you feel you need support, CONTACT CHERIE today.