An online parenting course that will enable you to explore
- The positive parenting you are currently using
- How you currently react to challenging behaviours?
- What type of parent do you want to be?
- Your parenting styles
- The importance of using positive communication
- Consistent boundaries and consequences
What you will gain from this online parenting course
- An opportunity to focus on where you are and where you would like to be as a parent
- Understanding of how you could be a calmer and positive parent
- An opportunity to reflect on your parenting
- Support from a qualified Parent Coach with over 30 years’ experience of working with children and parents
- The opportunity to connect with parents who are experiencing the same challenges in a confidential and non-judgemental environment
- Strategies to be a calmer parent.
What will it include
- 4 online weekly 60 minute group call sessions with CherieTheParentCoach and access to a private Facebook group
- Weekly resources and activities to help you engage and reflect on your parenting
- Support and access to Cherie the Parent Coach throughout the duration of the course
Watch this space for the course to start
Hosting Workshops In the Comfort Of Your Own Home.
For maximum convenience, why not gather a group of a minimum of 5 friends for a workshop, run by CherieTheParentCoach in your own home? The added bonus is that host gets their place free.
The cost for hosting a parenting workshop at home is £300.