Free Online Monthly Parent Meet Up
- A safe and confidential space for parents to talk, vent and share experiences in a supportive, non-judgmental environment
- Led by CherieTheParentCoach
- 3rd Wednesday Of Each Month
- Next meeting 20th Janjuary 2021, 8-9pm
- Topic – Parenting in Challenging Times
- Cost Free
Parenting With Confidence
An online parenting course that will enable you to explore
- The positive parenting you are currently using
- How you currently react to challenging behaviours?
- What type of parent do you want to be?
- Your parenting styles
- The importance of using positive communication
- Consistent boundaries and consequences
What you will gain from this online parenting course
- An opportunity to focus on where you are and where you would like to be as a parent
- Understanding of how you could be a calmer and positive parent
- An opportunity to reflect on your parenting
- Support from a qualified Parent Coach with over 30 years’ experience of working with children and parents
- The opportunity to connect with parents who are experiencing the same challenges in a confidential and non-judgemental environment
- Strategies to be a calmer parent.
What will it include
- 4 online weekly 60 minute group call sessions with CherieTheParentCoach and access to a private Facebook group
- Weekly resources and activities to help you engage and reflect on your parenting
- Support and access to Cherie the Parent Coach throughout the duration of the course
- Cost of course £ 149 – Early Bird Offer £99, available until 19th November 2020
- Next course starts on Thursday 26th November 2020 – 7.30-8.30pm
Hosting Workshops In the Comfort Of Your Own Home.
For maximum convenience, why not gather a group of a minimum of 5 friends for a workshop, run by CherieTheParentCoach in your own home? The added bonus is that host gets their place free.
The cost for hosting a parenting workshop at home is £300.